Zerowater - Zero Water Stinks!
I was happy with it at first.Although more expensive than other water filtrations systems, I did not mind because I liked the way the water tasted.
After about 30-45 days usage, I noticed a foul fish like smell in my kitchen. I cleaned out the fridge and cabinets and the odor remained. I narrowed it down to the Zero Water so I changed the filter. Everything was fine for about 3-4 weeks.
Then the odor returned.
I bought 2 more filters from Amazon.com because they offered them at a reduced price.Even with the reduced price they were expensive and not worth it!
I am going to return it.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 units, worked great for about a 3 week period . After that time it is repulsive, tastes like bad lemon or bad fish. Do BUY this ,..."
- "Hello My name is Gloria W. and we also had a similar experience. After just one and a half months of using the filter, the water tastes like lemons and when..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it. Mail delivery where I live..."
- "I just purchased a brand-new 4 ton Goodman Upon installation vacuum system down when we are already releas the charging system there was no charge filled it with nitrogen and..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "Hi, I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken,..."
- "Do not order from this sight, their clothing is garbage. Clothing is cheap and poorly made. The skirt I received does not look anything like the picture. All items a..."
- "I was eating Stax Cheddar flavored potatoe chips out of the plastic container. The edges around the rim of the container cut my hand. Please take a look at those..."