Acid Taste, Fishy Odour ZeroWater

25 of 450 Zerowater reviews

I thought that Zero water Filter was the best on the market.I bought it thinking that finally I have found one that filters all impurities and lead.

But in 2 weeks I noticed a fishy odour, acid taste and loose particles in the water. What's going on here? I am shocked to discover that this seems to be the experience of so many others. This water made my stomach feel upset.

At first I didn't want to accept that its the water until I realised that its that indeed.

I'm really disappointed and saddened that after spending so much on Zero compared to other brands, my search for a filter is not over.Please look into this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
25 of 450 Zerowater reviews

Zerowater Response Jan 12

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience. We will make sure that customer service reaches out to you in regards to this. When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted. Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption. We will have customer service contact you to find out more information.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zerowater. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zerowater.
Filing a new complaint about
×