With Company response Not resolved

I thought that Zero water Filter was the best on the market.I bought it thinking that finally I have found one that filters all impurities and lead.

But in 2 weeks I noticed a fishy odour, acid taste and loose particles in the water. What's going on here? I am shocked to discover that this seems to be the experience of so many others. This water made my stomach feel upset.

At first I didn't want to accept that its the water until I realised that its that indeed.

I'm really disappointed and saddened that after spending so much on Zero compared to other brands, my search for a filter is not over.Please look into this.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad tasting water.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience.We will make sure that customer service reaches out to you in regards to this.

When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted. Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water.

We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption.We will have customer service contact you to find out more information.

Bajan Girl
to Zerowater Response Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados #1288641

I've tried three (3) Zero replacement filters and the same problem exists: acid taste, fishy smelling water!!!!

I'm through! So disappointed!