I have had the 10 cup pitcher for over a year and I have changed the filter once. I test with another TDS meter than the one supplied by Zero. It is best to leave the pitcher dry when
not using and fill glass bottles with ready to use water. Hard to find anything else this good. Some parts of the country you will need more filters as the water can have many TDS. My tap
water tests .57 PPM TDS but many parts of the country test at .300 or more for TDS content.
There are two other companies with very expensive filters that have tested equal to Zero but at several hundred dollars more per unit.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I love this product
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Zero Water 10 Cup Filter Pitcher
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "After about 2 weeks the zero water pitcher smelled like nasty fish. I was mixing baby formula with this water! I'm really disappointed in the product. Wish..."
- "Called customer service told them the lid on the pitcher keeps popping off when trying to pour water,I was told to keep my hand on the lid,this sounds simple but..."
- "Worst experience of my life in panda express in southgate area. Workers on phone when trying to work and we have prof..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I ordered a Broncos Colorado hooded sweatshirt on Nov 26. Received a hoodie on Dec. 28 that looked like static on the TV - just gray lines across the..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."