Zerowater - Black and Gold particles on top screen
Yesterday morning something new occurred after filling the top water tray: Particles appeared on top of the mesh screen and we thought it had filtered out black and gold particles from our kitchen sink tapwater.Turns out the black and gold particles were small pieces of charcoal and gold microbeads which had some how flowed back up into the filling tray from the filter canister area.
This probably does not affect filtered water quality but it sure got our attention!See photo.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "These filters are a horrible fishy smell. I have 2 in a water cooler bottle and 1 in a pitcher on the counter. They smell!!!Not happy at all going back..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon. I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed. I am being told by Babies..."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."