Zerowater - Black and Gold particles on top screen
Yesterday morning something new occurred after filling the top water tray: Particles appeared on top of the mesh screen and we thought it had filtered out black and gold particles from our kitchen sink tapwater.Turns out the black and gold particles were small pieces of charcoal and gold microbeads which had some how flowed back up into the filling tray from the filter canister area.
This probably does not affect filtered water quality but it sure got our attention!See photo.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."
- "I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent... I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is,..."
- "Our initial post must have ran-out-- even though I provided an update to Pissed.com. Deckmasters returned to the job (a few days, one hour here and one..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."