Featured

Yesterday morning something new occurred after filling the top water tray: Particles appeared on top of the mesh screen and we thought it had filtered out black and gold particles from our kitchen sink tapwater.Turns out the black and gold particles were small pieces of charcoal and gold microbeads which had some how flowed back up into the filling tray from the filter canister area.

This probably does not affect filtered water quality but it sure got our attention!See photo.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zerowater and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerowater.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Zerowater to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

jsantoyojr
Dallas, Texas, United States #1332083

I'm having this issue, it has happened a few times. It happens only after a week or two. is this normal?

Zerowater - Water Filter Review from Santa Cruz, California Zerowater "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..." Read more Zerowater - Longtime user - very disappointed with old/new pitcher design, filters Zerowater "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..." Read more Zerowater - Zd 018 Zd 023 1 Review from Atlanta, Georgia Zerowater "I love my Zero water pitcher and water dispenser. I've noticed the filter changes more often during different season changes of the year. The water where I live is toxic..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more