Filter doesn't last more than two weeks! I already owned a PUR jug but I wasn't satisfied with the taste of the PUR filtered water It had the same unpleasant salty tap water taste just like the unfiltered water.

After reading multiple online reviews on the Zero water Pitcher where reviewers compared the water to purified bottled water like Dasani, I took the plunge and purchased the 10cup jug as this was exactly what I had in mind as far as how I love my water to taste.

In all fairness...The zero filtered water tasted great in the beginning but after 2 weeks the water developed a sour and lemony disgusting taste.

I Convinced myself that maybe the reason the Zero filter didn't last that long was perhaps since it came with the jug it may be a starter filter and maybe a replacement filter would have more longevity. That same day I went out to Walmart and purchased a new filter. Within 2.5 weeks sour chemical like taste was present again ---I am so disappointed at this point and refuse to continue throwing my money away every 2 weeks on expensive garbage filters from this company.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

My filter only lasts about 1 fill before it expires.

My daughter bought the pitcher we thought wed give a it a try but same thing after about 2 weeks the water had a lemony taste to it.Glad she bought it on clearance so not out a lot of money but really disappointed, was hoping this would be the answer so that I wouldn’t have to buy bottled water anymore....NOPE.

to Nebraskagirl215 #1479989