With Company response Not resolved

You can tell when its time to change the filter in a Zerowater pitcher because the water smells like dead fish and has a horrible taste- I replaced the filter for over $15.00 -it lasted a few days, then the water started tasting like vinegar.I'm done.

I threw the piece of *** in the dumpster. Horrible experience- this was supposed to be the best pitcher on the market, better than Brita but that's not what my experience has been. I'm going back to buying bottled water regardless of the cost.

I've never drank such disgusting tasting water in my life.And what a crock of *** that i have to write at least 100 words before i can submit a crappy review for this product.Thomas N.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Horrible tasting water.

I didn't like: Fish oil taste.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your experience.Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) in you unfiltered tap water.

We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption. If you have high TDS levels in your tap water you will likely go through filters very quickly. We will have customer service reach out to you directly.

Thank you.