With Company response Not resolved
1.8
Additional Fees

I bought the zero water filter pitcher around mid December.The first week it was great.

The second week it had a citrus tasting water, not in a good way . By the end of the second week it had a bad order that smelled fishy. It was then I looked on line and found that this is a common complaint.

The company has a standard response to these complaints , basically everybody has different water and the filter life is based on that.I would not recommend this product , it was a waste of my hard earned money and now I will do some research on line before I determine which water filter product to purchase.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience.We will make sure that customer service reaches out to you in regards to this.

You are correct that when you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted. Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water.

We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption.We will have customer service contact you to find out more information.