With Company response Not resolved

The companies explanation that I need a new filter because the water started tasting awful, like acid after two weeks, I got a new filter and it happen again.I know my tap water is not that bad, even their tester was off.

At an average price of 16.00 to 17.00 dollars a filter there was no way I am spending that much money every other week. The product is terrible do not waste the money.

I went back to the Brita system, wish I haven't wasted over $57.00 for the pitcher and then spent another $17.00 on a new filter on the advice of the company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of zerowater water filter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $57. Zerowater needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zerowater water filter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zerowater.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados #1246245

Bought a Zero Water filter.Have been using it for about a month now.

I find the water to have an acidic taste. What's up with that? Is that dangerous to my health? I'm aware of the rules of use, but I haven't been using the pitcher for that long.

I think the product may be defective.Is there any way I could be reimbursed?

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Once the filter reaches end of life, you may experience a difference in taste.As indicated in our instructions, once the digital meter reaches 006 or the light indicator lights up (depending on which was included in your device) you should change your filter.

We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption. It sounds like standard end of life and our instructions do direct the user to change your filter at this time. Our filtration has an end of life indication whereas standard filters do not.

Filter life depends on the amount of TDS in your water and household water consumption.Additionally we have coupons available on our website at the following link, https://www.zerowater.com/savings.php

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

We are sorry to hear of this experience which you had.The filter life depends on the amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) in your water and household water consumption.

If you have very high TDS the filter will become exhausted faster. It is important to frequently test the TDS of your filtered tap water by using the TDS meter given with the device. This will help you know when it is time to change the filter faster versus experiencing a difference in taste and/or smell of your filtered water. Additionally we have coupons available for download on our site.

This can be found at the following link.https://www.zerowater.com/savings.php