Zerowater - Eric Motz

348 of 405 Zerowater reviews

I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste.Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and some yellow material.

I won't buy another the filters are too expensive for this type of problem. I never had the different readings on the test meter that some had. I use to use the Pur water filter I switched to Zero Water because it sounded better and in the beginning it was better.

The first filter I had no problems with the rest turned out to be garbage.So makes the best water filter???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
348 of 405 Zerowater reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 24 #1163788

I live in Bergen County. My TDS is 300-400.
If I use a Zero Water filter straight from tap it lasts 2-3 weeks.
I have a cheap tap filter, from there a cheap pitcher filter. That goes into my Zero Water and the filter lasts 5-6 weeks.

0 0 Reply

May 07 #1155332

Since my posting on Jan. 31, 2015; I have tried to get an answer to my qurie on "filters" instead of "purifiers"...no answer from ZERO water! I now believe that I was scamed by ZEROWATER. Will not buy this product anymore...btw ZEROWATER...your customer relations suck!

JOHN

Jan 31, 2015 #939124 Lakeland, Florida, United States

We too have had filters with the little gritty pebbles in our water loading tray accompanied by a yellow waxy substance at the filters top! ALSO; u folks are using the term "filter" for your product that U used to label PURIFIER---world of difference in efficiency between both! Why are u not still classifying this as a purifier and not a filter? U also eliminated the spigot located at the bottom of the water jug! Why?

Aug 17, 2013 #701725

I am having the same problem! First and second filter great but this one.....

2 0 Reply
LBNLBC

Jul 02, 2013 #673578 Seal Beach, California, United States

Are you sure the black particles are coming from the Zero filter? I was using a Brita filter and I would always find those black particles but just assumed it was debris from my plumbing.

0 0 Reply
JOHN

Jan 31, 2015 #939127 Lakeland, Florida, United States

Never had anything but Zero water...is it now classified as a "filter" instead of a "purifier"...world of difference in removing bad stuff from city water!

May 11, 2013 #649415 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

They sent me a replacement filter and it did the same thing.... no more zero water... I think it is a scam the tds filters DO NOT WORK

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.