I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste.Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and some yellow material.
I won't buy another the filters are too expensive for this type of problem. I never had the different readings on the test meter that some had. I use to use the Pur water filter I switched to Zero Water because it sounded better and in the beginning it was better.
The first filter I had no problems with the rest turned out to be garbage.So makes the best water filter???
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zero Water Pitcher And Filter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up. Called every hour only to be told that someone would be..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."
- "Was told they do not cover lrevous repairs they made padt thirty days. Was also denied because a year in my couch "looked" like it had been there for a..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."