I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste.Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and some yellow material.
I won't buy another the filters are too expensive for this type of problem. I never had the different readings on the test meter that some had. I use to use the Pur water filter I switched to Zero Water because it sounded better and in the beginning it was better.
The first filter I had no problems with the rest turned out to be garbage.So makes the best water filter???
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zero Water Pitcher And Filter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher. The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks Zack the plumber admitted..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "I love my Zero water pitcher and water dispenser. I've noticed the filter changes more often during different season changes of the year. The water where I live is toxic..."
- "About PEOPLE FINDERS:They have a lot of balls charging my credit card account for something that was supposed to be ONLY .95c (cents).I do not, did not and will not..."
- "Went to your store 08891 to match price on maxwell house coffee and your employer said no becauce it wnt competer price.Well any other time never had a problem.So lost..."
- "I am so tired of receiving wraps that look like Helen Keller made it... Clearly no one has spent any time with the high school aged employees to teach them..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."