2.0

I recently purchased a zero water filter that came with a gauge to test the water.In testing all waters available, it proved that the Zero water was far superior to all water, included most of the bottled water on the market.

Unfortunately, the very expensive water filter has an extremely short life and quickly shows the quality to be very much worse than most water available.

Moreover, it quickly leaves a very bad taste in the water and the filter must be replaced too often.I cannot afford the frequent replacement of the expensive filters and will be changing back to the Brita filter that I still have.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Less than one month span.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for your product review. Sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction.

While it is true that in areas with high TDS reading filter life will be short. We do have some cost saving offers available to make the filters more affordable.

We offer a 16 PK of filters at $159.99, a 12 pk of filters for $129.99, and continuity program that ships a 4 PK of filters every 60 days for $42.99, every 90 days for $44.99 or every 120 days for $47.99.All of these ship at no additional cost to you.