1.7

Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago.A month in on the first new filter and water barely filters through and we noticed the screen at the top has some holes in it.

Poor manufacturing clearly. That's what you get for subbing out to the lowest bidder. Happy with the product up until now. This experience has made us consider switching to a different product/ company's product.

When you open a sealed package and see punctured filter screens, or unattached screens, unacceptable.

And their "warranty" saying oh you need proof of purchase, that's fine unless the filter you first use lasts a few months to begin with so the ones you bought at the same time as the original weren't used until well past the allotted time frame for their "limited" warranty.Shame shame shame!

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

This zero water filter seems to be melting the chemichals inside the filter into the water.Right on the second day it tasted horrible.

When it no longer filters it should at least taste like tab water. This nasty taste is aweful. Furthermore the gague still shows it as zero.

Apparently the chemicals inside are designed to make the tester show zero.This is criminally horrible stuff my family is conned to consume

F !

to George #1382318

My experience was different.I applied the O-ring incorrectly and I could see water dripping in last the filter system.

The water was reading at 26.I finally fixed it and registered it and it came back at zero.

ZeroWaterTeam
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #1353842
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. Please call our customer service department at 800-503-2939, option 2 we will be happy to replace the filters in question.

to ZeroWaterTeam #1362601

Worst product ever. You should be ashamed.