Within a week of purchase my ZW filter went from 000 ppm to 050.I know that's still better than tapwater but a bigger difference than I imagined.

I only filtered perhaps 10 full pitchers of water and already the filter is degraded? I would expect to see a zero reading for at least a month before degradation. So....maybe it was designed to not last long? I bought at Target and it came with a tester.

Worked well the first few times but is getting worse sooner than I thought. By contrast my tap water is in the 250 ppm range.

Even the under-counter filter for my sink tests at 250 so this is better than that.Just degrading fast.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for your review. Please send an email referencing this review along with your contact information to customerservice@zerowater.com. With tap water TDS reading of 250 the average filter life should be 20 gallons.

Zerowater - Research, Research, Research Zerowater "I can't emphasize enough taking due diligence in researching before investing in the ongoing costs associated with these products. Case-in-point; my house contains two whole house filters 10microns & 5microns..." Read more Zerowater - Zero Water Gasket Has Failed Zerowater "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..." Read more Zerowater - Water Filter Review from Denville, New Jersey Zerowater "I purchased 2 units, worked great for about a 3 week period . After that time it is repulsive, tastes like bad lemon or bad fish. Do BUY this ,..." Read more Zerowater - Zero Water - Tap Spring broken Zerowater "Bought Zero Water, 1 year before. Today morning, the spring broke off. Now everything is waste and we need to throw it. We cannot reuse the jar too. We earlier..." Read more Everbuying - Respond immediately and solve problems quickly Everbuying "The prices are the best and the transport is free, respond questions immediately and solve problems quickly. I already bought many things and the some problems I had were solved...." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more