Grantham, Lincolnshire
1.7

I live in the UK, we cant buy the filters here i have to find a company that will ship to me so added expense. very costly but when it works its great. Perfectly filters our very hard water with a rating in the high 200/300 usually.

However i have experienced the down side and am now unsure about spending out on 8 more filters that i need! The smell and the taste is gross. At first i thought it was my kettle and nearly replaced my expensive KitchenAid, thankfully realised in time it was the filter, the whole house stank!!

I will be sad not to be using this anymore but dont know of any alternative so effective, but the smell and taste that sometime ocurrs has really put me off :(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Ceebee69 is quite happy with great alternative to bottled water and included meter on containers and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad taste of 10-day old filters not heavily used and dead fish filter smell. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "inconsistency of it working" of zerowater 10 cup pitcher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Zerowater needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zerowater 10 cup pitcher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zerowater.

Comments