Been using for 4+ yrs.Filter life is short but I don't have any better options.

While replacing a filter, noticed that bag had. water inside. Used it and tested water to be 4, not 0 as it always has been for a new filter. another new package had the same water issue.

This was tested in a clean cup, first run water as I always have. Clearly, the filter either wasn't doing its job, or it wasn't cleaned well when recycled. Contacted customer service for a refund and they essentially told me to get a refund from where I bought it, but not before lecturing me on how to test my water, and telling me they are above any errors due to their manufacturing process! No tone of apology.

No offers to compensate, just further instructions to contact their technical service people (only after I try all their ridiculous options they suggested to retest their filter). Isn't it their job to ensure the standards before shipping? I wasted $30++ for this. Will not purchase again ever.

Will tell everyone I know of my bad experience.Will look for a better filter system.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Tell the world how bad this product and company is!.

I didn't like: Product and customer service.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States #1291531
Zerowater Verified Representative

Hello, We are very sorry to hear of your experience.The water in the bag is meant to keep the filter moist so it does not dry out, it is common to have moisture in the bag.

In regards to the TDS are you saying that your filtered water is initially not reading 000 and instead reading 004?

If you could email our customer service team and reference this review we will be able to assist you further.customerservice@zerowater.com