Zerowater - Horrible filters, worst customer service!

5 of 450 Zerowater reviews

Been using for 4+ yrs.Filter life is short but I don't have any better options.

While replacing a filter, noticed that bag had. water inside. Used it and tested water to be 4, not 0 as it always has been for a new filter. another new package had the same water issue.

This was tested in a clean cup, first run water as I always have. Clearly, the filter either wasn't doing its job, or it wasn't cleaned well when recycled. Contacted customer service for a refund and they essentially told me to get a refund from where I bought it, but not before lecturing me on how to test my water, and telling me they are above any errors due to their manufacturing process! No tone of apology.

No offers to compensate, just further instructions to contact their technical service people (only after I try all their ridiculous options they suggested to retest their filter). Isn't it their job to ensure the standards before shipping? I wasted $30++ for this. Will not purchase again ever.

Will tell everyone I know of my bad experience.Will look for a better filter system.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Product and customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Tell the world how bad this product and company is!
Monetary loss:
5 of 450 Zerowater reviews
ZeroWaterTeam

2 days ago #1291531 Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States

Zerowater verified representative

Hello, We are very sorry to hear of your experience. The water in the bag is meant to keep the filter moist so it does not dry out, it is common to have moisture in the bag. In regards to the TDS are you saying that your filtered water is initially not reading 000 and instead reading 004? If you could email our customer service team and reference this review we will be able to assist you further. customerservice@zerowater.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zerowater. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zerowater.
Filing a new complaint about
×