I just moved into a new apartment that didn't have the filtered water on the sink or the fridge, so we went and bought the 12 cup Zero Water pitcher/dispenser.I was really excited to have this over a Brita, but in a little over one week the water tasted HORRIBLE.

Related: Zerowater - Zero water filters

So we went and bought a brand new filter and again within 1 week the water tasted so bad again. Very sour/acidic. I googled if this was a problem and now see many people have this similar problem. Wish I would have looked into this before hand.

We drink a lot of water but a Brita would last me a long time.Wasted over $75 :(

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zerowater Water Filter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience.When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted.

Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption.

Please reach out to our customer service department so they can assist you further.(800) 503-2939