Zerowater - Horrible Sour Taste After 1 Week

9 of 450 Zerowater reviews

I just moved into a new apartment that didn't have the filtered water on the sink or the fridge, so we went and bought the 12 cup Zero Water pitcher/dispenser.I was really excited to have this over a Brita, but in a little over one week the water tasted HORRIBLE.

So we went and bought a brand new filter and again within 1 week the water tasted so bad again. Very sour/acidic. I googled if this was a problem and now see many people have this similar problem. Wish I would have looked into this before hand.

We drink a lot of water but a Brita would last me a long time.Wasted over $75 :(

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

9 of 450 Zerowater reviews
ZeroWaterTeam

2 days ago #1291538 Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States

Zerowater verified representative

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience. When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted. Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption. Please reach out to our customer service department so they can assist you further. (800) 503-2939

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.