4.3

Been using Zero water filters for a couple of years and the filters longevity varies month to month. So does the TDS in my tap water.

I keep the pitcher in the fridge, cannot imagine how one gets moldy. I wash the pitcher between filter changes. I can taste the change in the water when the reading starts to climb. This is when I start checking the readings daily so not to exceed the reading level.

I am greatful for this product as the plumbing in my home is 62 years old. Lots of bad stuff in the pipes. Was using Brita filters before I discovered Zero Water and Zero water taste much better and By testing the water you know there are no TDS in your water.

Have had no problems with the pitcher either. Just upgraded to a ten cup and happy I did.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Cheaper than buying bottled water every month.

Comments

The only problem I've had with mine is with air in the filter cartridge blocking water flow. Fixed by tapping hard on the filter while running water through.

I am starting with pretty clean well water and the filter removes the off flavors and dissolved minerals.

But the resin filtration systems I've encountered remove only a small range of dissolved solids, e.g.: cations like lead. If you're starting with an acidic water where the pH is already low and the dissolved material is chiefly anions like sulfide, this is not the best type of filter to choose.