5.0

Not sure why everyone is complaining about the filters wearing out...they aren't meant to last a lifetime. Our last home...the filter lasted about 27 gallons...our new home...the filter lasts about 17 gallons.

That does NOT mean that there is something wrong with the filters. It simply means that our new home has dirtier water. It's really basic common sense. At our new home, we even tried to get a reverse osmosis system put in, trying to help...but it didn't even bring the water to zero.

So we shipped it back and are using only the zero filters now. Been using them for years and I'll always use them.....why would you stop using them if they work so perfectly?

Anyone complaining about them is simply expecting them to clean more than they are capable of cleaning. Filters do wear out, based on your water quality and the quantity you are putting through it.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Clean water, Taste.

Comments

Sure, let's automatically discredit any other experiences. I've used them before and found that newer filter last much shorter at the same location.

Literally, the last one I put in lasted two pots of coffee and about five to six glasses of drinking water.

My water doesn't test hard enough to destroy it that quickly. lol

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with ZeroWater filters.