Zerowater - NO problem with Zero Water system!

45 of 405 Zerowater reviews

My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia.It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time.

Only 1 person in the household. My experience changed when I moved to California. I experienced a quicker decline in the quality of the water and the length of time the filter worked before reaching 6. After research, I discovered the problem was in the TDS:total dissolved solids in CA water not with the filter.

So all I can tell you is my experience and research. Yes, I buy filters more often, but I'm still a happy customer.

I now complain to the state of CA.Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 405 Zerowater reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 24 #1203236 Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States

I love mine as well! no probs and live in PA, nearer to Phila...use a large pitcher in my home (just me) and I drink nearly a gallon a day and happy it's so clean. No more dangerous place bottles unless in a rush! and I refill mine in an double barreled aluminum tall wide mouth bottle that stays cool all day in my car too.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zerowater. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zerowater.
Filing a new complaint about
×