5.0

My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia.It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time.

Only 1 person in the household. My experience changed when I moved to California. I experienced a quicker decline in the quality of the water and the length of time the filter worked before reaching 6. After research, I discovered the problem was in the TDS:total dissolved solids in CA water not with the filter.

So all I can tell you is my experience and research. Yes, I buy filters more often, but I'm still a happy customer.

I now complain to the state of CA.Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). irisgl is overall satisfied with Zerowater and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerowater.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Zerowater to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States #1203236

I love mine as well!no probs and live in PA, nearer to Phila...use a large pitcher in my home (just me) and I drink nearly a gallon a day and happy it's so clean.

No more dangerous place bottles unless in a rush!and I refill mine in an double barreled aluminum tall wide mouth bottle that stays cool all day in my car too.