Crestline, California
5.0

My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia.It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time.

Only 1 person in the household. My experience changed when I moved to California. I experienced a quicker decline in the quality of the water and the length of time the filter worked before reaching 6. After research, I discovered the problem was in the TDS:total dissolved solids in CA water not with the filter.

So all I can tell you is my experience and research. Yes, I buy filters more often, but I'm still a happy customer.

I now complain to the state of CA.Thank you.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States #1203236

I love mine as well!no probs and live in PA, nearer to Phila...use a large pitcher in my home (just me) and I drink nearly a gallon a day and happy it's so clean.

No more dangerous place bottles unless in a rush!and I refill mine in an double barreled aluminum tall wide mouth bottle that stays cool all day in my car too.

Zerowater - Best option for the price Zerowater "I have had the 10 cup pitcher for over a year and I have changed the filter once. I test with another TDS meter than the one supplied by Zero...." Read more Review about Zerowater Water Filter from Santa Cruz, California Zerowater "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..." Read more Zerowater Water Filter Review Zerowater "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..." Read more Zerowater - "Gold" Particles Zerowater "Like another reviewer, I had the gold not orange granules, a little black too, but mostly these tiny gold, round granules like grains of sand or salt, as you can..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more