My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia.It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time.
Only 1 person in the household. My experience changed when I moved to California. I experienced a quicker decline in the quality of the water and the length of time the filter worked before reaching 6. After research, I discovered the problem was in the TDS:total dissolved solids in CA water not with the filter.
So all I can tell you is my experience and research. Yes, I buy filters more often, but I'm still a happy customer.
I now complain to the state of CA.Thank you.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Zero Water
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."