Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

lime

will this prevent lime build up in coffee pots or humidifiers?

Bad taste after 2-3 weeks of use

Am really turned off after this bad taste have never had trouble with another brand. We drink this for our health and then

Show

Resivor will only fill half way

Bought the large container and it worked at first. Now when I go to fill it, it will only fill half way, then the water just sits in the top..

Liking water dispenser.

I have a Zerowater for 23 cups, I know that the guaranty expire after 9 months of purchase, I own it per near a year. How can I stop the liking dispenser *** or repair it, and the inches of the top white cover is broken too how can I replace, (felt on the floor once been cleaning).

I'm very happy with this filter system after trying the mayor competitor for many years. Thank you very much.

Where can i get filters in Puerto Rico

Cant get filters in Puerto Rico

my water qulity meter/dispositf

put new 1.5v in it still don't com on. I have put them in all different ways back an front .

Show

about how often do I change filter

Two people are using the pitcher. We go through one pitcher a day.

How often do I change the filter? Thanks,Donna

ZeroWaterTeam

Filter life varies per household - it depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) in your tap water. Additionally, it is important that you periodically test your filtered water with your TDS meter and when the light comes on or the meter reads 006 or higher(depending on which meter you have) the filter should be replaced.

I put in a new filter and it registers 156 after adding water. Which means I need to change the filter because it should be changed at 006 ?

That is crap! The one I took out was used for a month and was at 009.

Even with a new filter it will only fill half way.

Questions 7