With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Feb 21

ZeroWater said that Customer Service will contact me about this. So far, I've not heard anything.

Original review posted by user Jan 22

I was initially happy with the Zero Water system that I've had for a year as it worked as advertised, but i put in a new filter recently and the water did not register zero - it was .002.I checked again after two more pitchers had filtered through.

Same readings. Also, sometimes the cartridge leaves a lot of gold and black residue in the pitcher top after only a few fill-ups. Originally, this residue did not appear until after many months when it was time to change the cartridge. Are some filter cartridges better than others?

Are there different manufacturers?I'm getting tired of poor results and hope someone has an explanation.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1284870

i have used zero for a few years now.my first unit was a tank with spigot, it came loose and i called zero and they replaced it.

i live in Manhattan, water here has been called city gin for years because Its purity. but because of additives like fluorides and such the water tastes funny and the meter has it at 34 which is still really good. so i got zero because i drink more water now than ever. i want it as pure as i can get it.

zero i think it's good really. i have read many reviews, for and against zero.

my experience so far has been good.going on 5 years

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us.We only have 1 type of filter made by ZeroWater.

We will have customer service reach out to you for further assistance with this as you should be receiving a 000 reading with your first filtered glass of water.Thank you.