Bought a zero water replacement filter for my Brita pitcher.After only 8 days there was an awful fish smell....cleaned everything, still smelled fish.
Until my boyfriend poured a glass of water and had to spit it in the sink! It stunk of dead fish....I smelled the pitcher and it to stunk of fish! Needless to say I had to dump the water out and wash the pitcher out. Completely forgetting I used the water in my coffee maker, woke up to coffee with a slight fish taste...smelled the water reserve and my goodness it smelled like a filthy fish tank!
I had to run vinegar through my coffee maker to get the stink out!
Don't waste your money....something just isn't quite right about these filters...it's going back to the store...they aren't getting my hard earned money for filthy fish smelling water!I think I'm taking it to Twitter!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Zerowater Replacement Filter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "I have had the 10 cup pitcher for over a year and I have changed the filter once. I test with another TDS meter than the one supplied by Zero...."
- "Called customer service told them the lid on the pitcher keeps popping off when trying to pour water,I was told to keep my hand on the lid,this sounds simple but..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."