Review about Zerowater Water Filter from Santa Cruz, California
I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water!It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that it starts to smell bad.
So it registers zero contaminants, but the smell is horrible and I'm afraid to drink the water at all. I threw away the whole filter away 2 weeks after I bought it, and cleaned the empty pitcher etc, thoroughly. I then replaced it with a brand new filter. After two or three weeks passed, again we were hit with the same fishy smell.
Because it can come in gradually, we were rudely aware of the strong fish tank order all at once because I used zero water in a pot and brought it to a boil for pasta. The entire house filled with dead fish stench so badly I had to open it all up and use candles, incense and fans. I couldn't believe it was doing this again. I tested the water for contaminates it says 0 I tasted the water it was horrible and honestly I felt a slight burn on my tongue and throat.
Very scary! I threw my entire system in the trash.
I don't know what's wrong with this system but I'm not willing to experiment any longer.It's not worth our health!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz. None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."