Review about Zerowater Water Filter from Santa Cruz, California
I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water!It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that it starts to smell bad.
So it registers zero contaminants, but the smell is horrible and I'm afraid to drink the water at all. I threw away the whole filter away 2 weeks after I bought it, and cleaned the empty pitcher etc, thoroughly. I then replaced it with a brand new filter. After two or three weeks passed, again we were hit with the same fishy smell.
Because it can come in gradually, we were rudely aware of the strong fish tank order all at once because I used zero water in a pot and brought it to a boil for pasta. The entire house filled with dead fish stench so badly I had to open it all up and use candles, incense and fans. I couldn't believe it was doing this again. I tested the water for contaminates it says 0 I tasted the water it was horrible and honestly I felt a slight burn on my tongue and throat.
Very scary! I threw my entire system in the trash.
I don't know what's wrong with this system but I'm not willing to experiment any longer.It's not worth our health!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "...I received it today and it's very cheaply made, doesn't fit right at all, looks like a tent, has a HUGE gap in the neck between the buttons..."
- "Started to notice fading on front cap of trailer, this is 30k. I also was informed by my neighbor that the back upper part of the seems are coming apart. After..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."