Review about Zerowater Water Filter from Santa Cruz, California
I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water!It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that it starts to smell bad.
So it registers zero contaminants, but the smell is horrible and I'm afraid to drink the water at all. I threw away the whole filter away 2 weeks after I bought it, and cleaned the empty pitcher etc, thoroughly. I then replaced it with a brand new filter. After two or three weeks passed, again we were hit with the same fishy smell.
Because it can come in gradually, we were rudely aware of the strong fish tank order all at once because I used zero water in a pot and brought it to a boil for pasta. The entire house filled with dead fish stench so badly I had to open it all up and use candles, incense and fans. I couldn't believe it was doing this again. I tested the water for contaminates it says 0 I tasted the water it was horrible and honestly I felt a slight burn on my tongue and throat.
Very scary! I threw my entire system in the trash.
I don't know what's wrong with this system but I'm not willing to experiment any longer.It's not worth our health!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received an offer in the mail 8 months ago approximately early October 2014 stating that I would receive 25,000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy,..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "We are still blown away with this tour in Viet Nam......just arrived back home last night......a rather long flight there and back but well worth the long hours. Our..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."