Zerowater - RIPPED ME OFF & WONT FIX IT -DO NOT BUY SPREAD THE WORD
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased a Zerowater 10cup pitcher with the tester that suppose to read 0.00 stuff in your water. Ha ha what a joke, the customer support is a bigger joke but ill get to that in a sec.
So i get the filter , my water is not good to drink, so im excited no more buying water, i go to pour water in and it runs on the outside of the filter into the chamber , not even through the filter, the tester doesnt read 0 like advertised and when i go to pour out water the lid falls off.
i take it to walmart to exchange and they tell me i need to contact the company for a warranty because of it being a filter system and health reasons cant return or exchange it.
so i been contacting Zerowater for ALMOST A MONTH, they tell me to check the filter is secure, Duh , Check, make sure theres a o-ring, check, still doing the same thing, meanwhile i desperately need water, i paid for this and still paying for bottle water.the holiday is coming id like to have it for family dinner and i express id like to not have to continue to chase my item around to please exchange it and they can figure out whats wrong with it, im not a water pitcher specialist .
for a while no response, i contact them again, and now they tell me to contact their customer support mon-fri at a phone number.BLAH HA HA WHAT???? After every email they state they are Customer Support.
Ill just accept the fact that Zero Water SOLD ME A JUNK FALSE ADVERTISED ITEM , MADE ME CHASE AROUND EVERYONE HALF WAY ACROSS AMERICA, WAIT A MONTH , and then TELL ME IM RIPPED OFF CALL OUR OTHER SUPPORT.
ITS OK ILL TELL MY STORY ON EVERY ZW SITE< ON FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE and will be Contacting the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU .
IVE NEVER HAD SUCH A PROBLEM REPLACING SOMETHING DEFECTIVE OR JUNK , CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GARBAGE , THEIR PRODUCT 10CUP Pitcher with Filter & TESTER GARBAGE. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Will never buy zero water
- Reason of review:
- DEFECTIVE< BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, NOT AS DESCRIBED, COMPLAINING FOR A MONTH
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zerowater 10 Cup Pitcher
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..."
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I bought the Nabi Dreamtab for my granddaughter. It stopped working about 9 months after I bought it. I had the receipt and the original box it came..."
- "THIS IS THE HOUSE THAT *** BUILT YAâ€™LLâ€¦10/18/20012 My dream home in 2008 But fate would have itTo be a nightmare instead Oh the dread I did not know was ahead! First someone..."
- "I have been buying Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil from Walmart for a few years now and have had good results from the product. However, the last bottle I..."