Orange Beach, Alabama
1.3K views 10 comments
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.5

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased a Zerowater 10cup pitcher with the tester that suppose to read 0.00 stuff in your water. Ha ha what a joke, the customer support is a bigger joke but ill get to that in a sec.

So i get the filter , my water is not good to drink, so im excited no more buying water, i go to pour water in and it runs on the outside of the filter into the chamber , not even through the filter, the tester doesnt read 0 like advertised and when i go to pour out water the lid falls off.

i take it to walmart to exchange and they tell me i need to contact the company for a warranty because of it being a filter system and health reasons cant return or exchange it.

so i been contacting Zerowater for ALMOST A MONTH, they tell me to check the filter is secure, Duh , Check, make sure theres a o-ring, check, still doing the same thing, meanwhile i desperately need water, i paid for this and still paying for bottle water.the holiday is coming id like to have it for family dinner and i express id like to not have to continue to chase my item around to please exchange it and they can figure out whats wrong with it, im not a water pitcher specialist .

for a while no response, i contact them again, and now they tell me to contact their customer support mon-fri at a phone number.BLAH HA HA WHAT???? After every email they state they are Customer Support.

Ill just accept the fact that Zero Water SOLD ME A JUNK FALSE ADVERTISED ITEM , MADE ME CHASE AROUND EVERYONE HALF WAY ACROSS AMERICA, WAIT A MONTH , and then TELL ME IM RIPPED OFF CALL OUR OTHER SUPPORT.

ITS OK ILL TELL MY STORY ON EVERY ZW SITE< ON FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE and will be Contacting the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU .

IVE NEVER HAD SUCH A PROBLEM REPLACING SOMETHING DEFECTIVE OR JUNK , CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GARBAGE , THEIR PRODUCT 10CUP Pitcher with Filter & TESTER GARBAGE. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

Review about: Zerowater Filter.

Reason of review: DEFECTIVE< BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, NOT AS DESCRIBED, COMPLAINING FOR A MONTH.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Will never buy zero water.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

hylandheights
Brantford, Ontario, Canada #1275187

Thanks...a little late but I haven't yet returned the system to Walmart Canada...so we shall see...I have never been refused by Walmart for the return of a defective unit so keep watching and I will report my experience...Thanks even though I realize it may be junk

Mcallen, Texas, United States #1213123

you probably had the same problem my son had he put the filter backwards, but zerowater really worked. good tasting water.

The first time I changed the filter in my Zero unit I had the same problem.It took some patience and fiddling around but got the filter to screw in properly and all was fine.

It is tricky to get the filters in without cross threading them. I think you may have forced it and screwed up the threads.

It's only plastic so this could be done fairly easy.Good luck getting a replacement.

Thanks for the heads up, I was about to buy a zero water and it looks like you saved me some money. Good Luck

We have had ours for about three months or so and the only problem I have with it is the lid, what a pain in the ars, you would think THEY would have noticed it. As for what it is suppose to do, it does.

No problem with ours...have used it for over three years and VERY happy.Our dog has white paws that all of a sudden were turning brown.

We thought at first it was her licking or something like that...someone mentioned that it may be the heavy metal in our water.

Got the Zero Water system and...low and behold, her paws are white again.Excellent product in our opinion

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1083237

Mistakes you made

1.) Shopping at walmart like a ghetto, trash ***.

2) Buying one of these over-engineered, over-priced, useless gadgets.

3.) Buying bottled water.

How to fix it:

1.) Throw it away.2.) Never shop at walmart again.

People are catching on to this and their stock price is plummeting. 3.) Buy a Culligan FM-15 (or simular item) faucet filter.

Ours works great (better than pur), is very inexpensive, took 5 minutes to install without tools, and filter replacements are cheap.It says you get 200 gallons/filter, but we typically get 600.

No problems with our. As a matter of fact, we tested bottled water, Starbucks water that's supposed to be filtered, and both tested like it's just plain tap water. Water from zero pitcher came out 000

You need to read there Q and A list and stop being an immature VICTIM. My family has used their product for more than a year and love the 000 rating we get RELIABLY from our 44 to 56 ppm tap water. It's a good feeling to drink clean water.

To refer you in replies
Hickory Hills, Illinois, United States #1081808

IF YOU WOULD HAVE PAID WITH AMEX. THEY WOULD CALL THE COMPANY ON YOUR BEHALF & NOT PAID THEM IF THEY DID NOT COOPERATE