Zerowater - RIPPED ME OFF & WONT FIX IT -DO NOT BUY SPREAD THE WORD
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased a Zerowater 10cup pitcher with the tester that suppose to read 0.00 stuff in your water. Ha ha what a joke, the customer support is a bigger joke but ill get to that in a sec.
So i get the filter , my water is not good to drink, so im excited no more buying water, i go to pour water in and it runs on the outside of the filter into the chamber , not even through the filter, the tester doesnt read 0 like advertised and when i go to pour out water the lid falls off.
i take it to walmart to exchange and they tell me i need to contact the company for a warranty because of it being a filter system and health reasons cant return or exchange it.
so i been contacting Zerowater for ALMOST A MONTH, they tell me to check the filter is secure, Duh , Check, make sure theres a o-ring, check, still doing the same thing, meanwhile i desperately need water, i paid for this and still paying for bottle water.the holiday is coming id like to have it for family dinner and i express id like to not have to continue to chase my item around to please exchange it and they can figure out whats wrong with it, im not a water pitcher specialist .
for a while no response, i contact them again, and now they tell me to contact their customer support mon-fri at a phone number.BLAH HA HA WHAT???? After every email they state they are Customer Support.
Ill just accept the fact that Zero Water SOLD ME A JUNK FALSE ADVERTISED ITEM , MADE ME CHASE AROUND EVERYONE HALF WAY ACROSS AMERICA, WAIT A MONTH , and then TELL ME IM RIPPED OFF CALL OUR OTHER SUPPORT.
ITS OK ILL TELL MY STORY ON EVERY ZW SITE< ON FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE and will be Contacting the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU .
IVE NEVER HAD SUCH A PROBLEM REPLACING SOMETHING DEFECTIVE OR JUNK , CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GARBAGE , THEIR PRODUCT 10CUP Pitcher with Filter & TESTER GARBAGE. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Will never buy zero water
- Reason of review:
- DEFECTIVE< BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, NOT AS DESCRIBED, COMPLAINING FOR A MONTH
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zerowater 10 Cup Pitcher
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream. The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "I bought the Nabi Dreamtab for my granddaughter. It stopped working about 9 months after I bought it. I had the receipt and the original box it came..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."