With Company response Not resolved
1.8
Additional Fees

I Bought the Zero water and a Pur water pitcher at the same time. The first few weeks the water was very similar, but that quickly changed.

The ZeroWater, became acidic and undrinkable after 4 weeks, while the Pur was still good. I used PH test strips and the ZeroWater was off the chart acidic while the Pur was still within normal range of the original tap water used on the PH test strips. I Do not recommend ZeroWater for this reason. My Pur is still going while the Zero is done.

The Pur Water system filters cost much less and work much better. I hope Zero hears these real life reports.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zerowater Filtration System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Taste.

I didn't like: Taste.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Sep 13, 2016.

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Once the filter reaches end of life, you may experience a difference in taste. As indicated in our instructions, once the digital meter reaches 006 or the light indicator lights up (depending on which was included in your device) you should change your filter.

Continued use will only further deteriorate the ion beads and a reduction in pH may occur. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption. It sounds like standard end of life and our instructions do direct the user to change your filter at this time.

Our filtration has an end of life indication whereas standard filters do not.