Zerowater - Skin of tumbler too thin

164 of 405 Zerowater reviews

I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would last the Month or so. I dropped one an cracked it ,I thought I caught it , but it leaked from the bottom a few seconds then open like it had been hit with a hammer.

So fearing my last one should be protected more, I added a sponge wrap but that too didn't save my last tumbler which was broken on the street of Solona.

Now, I have go back to ensuring my last few days had the right bottled water. So, can you reinforced the bottom of the Tumbler??

And the water stayed great to taste. Thank you!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Great alternative to bottled water
    • Water quality
    • Great tasting water
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
no place to replace my tumber.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
164 of 405 Zerowater reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 31, 2015 #1027896

sirward2,
Thank you for justifying us forcing our engineers to browse this site as a way for them to conduct product testing. Unfortunately placing a sponge wrap around your bottle not only voids the warranty but the contracted you agreed to by sipping from the bottle also states that you will also need to reimburse us the legal fees associated with writing contracts like that for people like you. Please expect a bill shortly.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.