I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would last the Month or so. I dropped one an cracked it ,I thought I caught it , but it leaked from the bottom a few seconds then open like it had been hit with a hammer.

So fearing my last one should be protected more, I added a sponge wrap but that too didn't save my last tumbler which was broken on the street of Solona.

Now, I have go back to ensuring my last few days had the right bottled water. So, can you reinforced the bottom of the Tumbler??

And the water stayed great to taste. Thank you!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "no place to replace my tumber." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zerowater and uploaded picture s. He best about zerowater filtration system from Zerowater was great alternative to bottled water. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerowater.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Zerowater to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

sirward2,

Thank you for justifying us forcing our engineers to browse this site as a way for them to conduct product testing. Unfortunately placing a sponge wrap around your bottle not only voids the warranty but the contracted you agreed to by sipping from the bottle also states that you will also need to reimburse us the legal fees associated with writing contracts like that for people like you. Please expect a bill shortly.