What has happened to the quality of zerowater?The newer filters seem to not process as well as the former ones did.

Taste of the water goes fishy or acidic much more quickly. The time to filter the water has gone up tremendously. We seem to be always waiting for the water and had never had that problem previously. I think we will have to go back to purchasing water again.

We are very disappointed as this was the second dispenser we had to buy as the first one the spout had broken off. Was the composition of the filter changed so that all these problems began occurring?

Why mess with a good product?Can't believe our water has deteriorated that much more!

Review about: Zerowater Zd-018 Water Filtration System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States #1291537
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience.When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted.

Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption.

Please reach out to our customer service department so they can assist you further.(800) 503-2939

Palm Desert, California, United States #1281118

Ordered 6 and compained about lemin taste after 2 weeks on all of them .I was sent replacments but I still dont know what that lemon taste is due to .

Any one know .I drank it for a weeks or so and then got nervous