With Company response Not resolved

Bought zero water dispenser at the beginning of the summer.We were gone several days throughout the past 3 months.

I went through 4 filters. First 2 worked good. Third one would not let the water drain through the filter very well - took hours to complete. Fourth one tasted AWFUL after being completely filtered.

Not quite sure how to explain the taste except after reading the other reviews I guess it was like a bad fish smell & taste. My poor grandson came home from school telling me his water mug tasted terrible!

With all the Hundreds of bad reviews experiencing the same thing I did, it seems to me this product needs to be taken off the shelves!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of zerowater filtration system. Zerowater needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zerowater filtration system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zerowater.

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, We are sorry to hear this.When the filtered water tastes acidic or fishy the filter has reached the point of exhaustion and must be replaced.

Filter life depends on household water consumption and the amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) in your tap water.

We hope this has resolved your comment and if so please let us know by marking this as resolved.Thank you.