With Company response Not resolved

I bought this system at Walmart today.The package was properly sealed.

I opened the product removed all contents and proceeded with the instructions on the wrapper. I dried the entire system with clean new paper towels and made sure all was dray. I inserted the filter system as instructed. I filled the upper tank with fresh tap whater and waited until it filtered through to the bottom.

I then filled the clean glass to the level with water. When I place the tester in filtered water, nothing happened so I pressed the on button..and then I get a red light.. What does that mean ?

All of the instructions for using and cleaning were done before trying the meter.I cannot remove the top to check the battery, however, I need to know why I get a red light when I press on the on/off button

Review about: Zerowater Filtration System.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Call me and advise me if I am doing something wrong. The product comes with very limited instructions and doesn't say what I should see or how I see the results on the TDS Check tester included..

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us.The red light means that their are dissolved solids in your water.

Please make sure you have installed the filter properly. There must be a complete seal when the filter is screwed in to prevent any contamination. Ensure that the filter is threaded correctly (watch for cross-threading) and fully seated in the water reservoir.

Confirm that the black rubber gasket is present between the filter and reservoir and has not gotten stuck in any of the threads.Thank you and for more trouble shooting please contact our customer service team at (800) 503-2939 or visit the FAQ section on our website.

to Zerowater Response Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1279947