131 views

Although the filtered water reads "0". The filter stops running the tap water from the reservoir through.

It appears to be a air block in the filter. I take the top unit with the filter, place it in the sink over night, replace the filter top unit back on, fill with tap water and at times it will start to filter again.

This has happened with the last two or three filter.

We are more than satisfied with the taste of the water. However I`am getting a little concerned with the filters.

Robert Vansickle

Product or Service Mentioned: Zerowater Filtration System.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Zerowater Pros: Taste of the watwer, Great tasting wayer, When it worked.

Zerowater Cons: Filter do not always complete total water reservoir, Water filters last no more than 3 weeks.

Comments

#1952662

Burp the pitcher with filter and water in it. Move side to side until an air bubble passes up through the water.

Experiment with tipping the pitcher while filling reserve with water. With practice it's easy and no problem. The Zerowater filter works great for me. My mourning coffee is much better tasting and I think the purity of of the water just on a everyday use is much better than even high grade tap water or bottle water.

Tried all the others, this is the best. The only thing equal or better is Artesian Well water from one of the upper Midwest states.

Zerowater Reviews