I purchased your Zero system 2 1/2 months ago, and this past week, I noticed the filtered water had a fishy smell. Small yellowish sand like granules and the inside of water well turning black with carbon ***

If the filter went this quick even though filtering high level water, it means it went quicker than the average 3 month replacement with other water systems.

Your filters are too expensive to replace every 2 months, which is what I had to do. In the beginning the water tasted great, but filter is leading me to a very disappointed consumer.

I wanted to start filtering my ice, but then my filter would go even quicker, Even buying the multi pak filters, and replacing every 2 months, would cost roughly 75.00 per year. Which is a win for your company.

Reason of review: filter s don't last as long as you advertise.

Preferred solution: improve on filter or don't advertise that it doesn't need changed as often as brita.

Comments

yes, maybe our water is worse, but your comment isn't necessary, if you are being sarcastic. jerk.

Maybe your source water is worse than usual and the filter is only doing its job. You could leave it in for 3 months if you want to be contaminated.