Riverton, Wyoming

Been using it for 2 weeks water has a carbonated taste to it.took a sip and couldn't spit the rest of it out fast enough.Dumped water ran it again same damm thing.

Not sure what would cause this I know the water out of my tap tastes 100 times better than filtering it through the zero water container.I did not believe my wife so she did a blind taste taste.

Bottle water, zero water, and water from the tap well water.Even before I tasted the waters I smelled them and right away I picked the zero water as it had a bad smell.and against my better judgement I took a drink of them all I don't know what is going on

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tastes bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad taste of water" of zerowater 23 cup dispenser and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Zerowater needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zerowater 23 cup dispenser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zerowater.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Fish or tang means the filter is filty. Also clean the unit when you change the filter. Pur and Brita filters last a long time becuase they dont do much