In the storage tank of Solar HP [ZERO B] Product has always leakage, the tank has cracked near by tape and the Executives of this company is not responding positively on your complain at their office or customer care but there is no response regarding this.

I am fed-up with this product please tell me how i manage this???

Company Name - Zero B

Product Name - Solar HP [Water Purifier]

Address - ION EXCHANGE (INDIA) LTD.,

NEETA TOWER,OPP SANDAVIK ASIA,

2nd FLOOR,MUMBAI-PUNE ROAD, DAPODI,,

PUNE-411012. Maharashtra

Contact No. - 1800-3018-1818 / 020 - 30680099

Head Office - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Review about: Zerowater Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

First, executives RARELY ever deal with customer complaints, that is why they have customer service departments. Plus if your complaint was done in English, it is no wonder, your English is poor and the complaint you raise makes no sense.

Zerowater - Longtime user - very disappointed with old/new pitcher design, filters Zerowater "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..." Read more Zerowater - RIPPED ME OFF & WONT FIX IT -DO NOT BUY SPREAD THE WORD Zerowater "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..." Read more Zerowater - Zero Water - Tap Spring broken Zerowater "Bought Zero Water, 1 year before. Today morning, the spring broke off. Now everything is waste and we need to throw it. We cannot reuse the jar too. We earlier..." Read more Zerowater - Filter Review from Denville, New Jersey Zerowater "Bought a zero water replacement filter for my Brita pitcher. After only 8 days there was an awful fish smell....cleaned everything, still smelled fish. Until my boyfriend poured a glass..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more