I thought it must be wrong with the filter I bought, and got two more to try if it was one off thing, but all three has a similar pattern.After a month or so the water tastes dramatically different and more acidic.

Very unhappy with the product. I wish to never buy this until they can prove me other wise. I sincerely hope to get my money back from the company.

I am surprised that people in Walmart / Bed Bath and Beyond are carrying such a misleading and phoney product.I wish some one in this country sues them.

Review about: Zerowater Filtration System.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Zerowater - Well Mr Kellam, neither you or anyone at Zero Water has had the courtesy to reply to my letter of August 1st.  Zerowater "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Zerowater - Longtime user - very disappointed with old/new pitcher design, filters Zerowater "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..." Read more Zerowater - NO problem with Zero Water system! Zerowater "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more