Zerowater - Well Mr Kellam, neither you or anyone at Zero Water has had the courtesy to reply to my letter of August 1st.
August 1st 2015
Doug Kellam, CEO
Zero Technologies LLC
4510 Adams Circle, Unit G
Bensalem, PA 19020
Dear Mr Kellam,
Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help.
About six months ago after reading Mike Adam’s report on your water filtration system and reading on your web site about your mission to bring an affordable water filter product that really worked into people’s homes, I dumped my Brita system and bought your company’s system along with an additional eight filters.
However, immediately after I had installed the second filter, (the first of the eight pack,) I detected the strong taste of fish oil in the water when I drank. I thought somehow it was my mistake; I have fish oil capsules in the kitchen and I thought these in some way must have contaminated the system. I changed the filter. The next filter didn’t allow much water to pass through, I was disappointed, but I persevered. The next one worked fine, but the following one immediately tainted the water with the taste of fish oil again. Now of the six I have used, three tainted the water and two did not pass much water through.
I emailed your Customer Care Department and they emailed my back a phone number for Customer Support, which I phoned. The Customer Support person said I should have ‘slapped’ the filter that didn’t pass water though. This strange idea isn’t shown on your products. She would not comment on the fish oil taint, but said of the five that had failed, she would replace only the one – the one that was sitting in my sink and I hadn’t disposed of yet.
I’ve let Mike Adam’s know of my problems with your system and I’m writing to you now to see what you may do to remediate the situation. I’m not sure what I shall do next about this, but if you don’t address people’s complaints with a reasonable and generous response you must expect them to complain to others.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- When it worked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Fish oil taste
- Bad customer suport
- No response from company
You May Also Like
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "My husband and I rented a vacation rental off of Craigslist. We rented from Jennifer Prevost and she said the apartment was clean and nice. My husband and I drove..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."