Zerowater - Well Mr Kellam, neither you or anyone at Zero Water has had the courtesy to reply to my letter of August 1st.
August 1st 2015
Doug Kellam, CEO
Zero Technologies LLC
4510 Adams Circle, Unit G
Bensalem, PA 19020
Dear Mr Kellam,
Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help.
About six months ago after reading Mike Adam’s report on your water filtration system and reading on your web site about your mission to bring an affordable water filter product that really worked into people’s homes, I dumped my Brita system and bought your company’s system along with an additional eight filters.
However, immediately after I had installed the second filter, (the first of the eight pack,) I detected the strong taste of fish oil in the water when I drank. I thought somehow it was my mistake; I have fish oil capsules in the kitchen and I thought these in some way must have contaminated the system. I changed the filter. The next filter didn’t allow much water to pass through, I was disappointed, but I persevered. The next one worked fine, but the following one immediately tainted the water with the taste of fish oil again. Now of the six I have used, three tainted the water and two did not pass much water through.
I emailed your Customer Care Department and they emailed my back a phone number for Customer Support, which I phoned. The Customer Support person said I should have ‘slapped’ the filter that didn’t pass water though. This strange idea isn’t shown on your products. She would not comment on the fish oil taint, but said of the five that had failed, she would replace only the one – the one that was sitting in my sink and I hadn’t disposed of yet.
I’ve let Mike Adam’s know of my problems with your system and I’m writing to you now to see what you may do to remediate the situation. I’m not sure what I shall do next about this, but if you don’t address people’s complaints with a reasonable and generous response you must expect them to complain to others.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- When it worked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Fish oil taste
- Bad customer suport
- No response from company
You May Also Like
- "I have NEVER had any contact with Commerce Energy, and as far as I know they are not providers of energy in my town in California. I received a..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "Like another reviewer, I had the gold not orange granules, a little black too, but mostly these tiny gold, round granules like grains of sand or salt, as you can..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "My husband and I rented a vacation rental off of Craigslist. We rented from Jennifer Prevost and she said the apartment was clean and nice. My husband and I drove..."
- "We ordered a Overly Reclining Sofa from Ashley Furniture (ONLINE) and they delivered it 12/29/2016. First - they did NOT deliver what was ordered. If you look at the picture..."