100% full Not resolved

Zero Technologies LLC

4510 Adams Circle, Unit G

Bensalem, PA 19020

Dear Mr Kellam,

Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help.

About six months ago after reading Mike Adam’s report on your water filtration system and reading on your web site about your mission to bring an affordable water filter product that really worked into people’s homes, I dumped my Brita system and bought your company’s system along with an additional eight filters.

However, immediately after I had installed the second filter, (the first of the eight pack,) I detected the strong taste of fish oil in the water when I drank. I thought somehow it was my mistake; I have fish oil capsules in the kitchen and I thought these in some way must have contaminated the system. I changed the filter. The next filter didn’t allow much water to pass through, I was disappointed, but I persevered. The next one worked fine, but the following one immediately tainted the water with the taste of fish oil again. Now of the six I have used, three tainted the water and two did not pass much water through.

I emailed your Customer Care Department and they emailed my back a phone number for Customer Support, which I phoned. The Customer Support person said I should have ‘slapped’ the filter that didn’t pass water though. This strange idea isn’t shown on your products. She would not comment on the fish oil taint, but said of the five that had failed, she would replace only the one – the one that was sitting in my sink and I hadn’t disposed of yet.

I’ve let Mike Adam’s know of my problems with your system and I’m writing to you now to see what you may do to remediate the situation. I’m not sure what I shall do next about this, but if you don’t address people’s complaints with a reasonable and generous response you must expect them to complain to others.

Yours Truly,

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

I liked: When it worked.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Fish oil taste, Bad customer suport, No response from company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zerowater Water Filter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

My wife and I recently purchased the ZeroWater 23 Cup Dispenser from Walmart and thought it was an upgrade from a similar size Brita water filter.Today we smelled a sour or fishy smell coming from the ZeroWater dispenser and found mold on the filter.

It makes since now because we have been complaining about mild headaches, stomach bloating, and restless sleep.Now we both have to pay for a doctors visit.

DO NOT PURCHSE SIMILAR ZEROWATER PRODUCTS UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Travis lee.I got sick right after the smell.

I was recently contacted by this man. I will speak to him. Once I told them I kept the filter and water he contacted me.

Didn't understand post sorry.Will keep you all informed.

I have contacted you guys. All you did wis disclaim everything.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1031249

I give this filter a big Zero. The filtered water smells like fish. What a waste of money.

to Anonymous Longueuil, Quebec, Canada #1290469

True.I also give a BIG ZERO for this filter.

Life span is very less even with TDS of 120 and already getting sour taste with foul smell....yuck...Dont buy this filter and waste your money.