Zerowater - Well Mr Kellam, neither you or anyone at Zero Water has had the courtesy to reply to my letter of August 1st.
August 1st 2015
Doug Kellam, CEO
Zero Technologies LLC
4510 Adams Circle, Unit G
Bensalem, PA 19020
Dear Mr Kellam,
Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help.
About six months ago after reading Mike Adam’s report on your water filtration system and reading on your web site about your mission to bring an affordable water filter product that really worked into people’s homes, I dumped my Brita system and bought your company’s system along with an additional eight filters.
However, immediately after I had installed the second filter, (the first of the eight pack,) I detected the strong taste of fish oil in the water when I drank. I thought somehow it was my mistake; I have fish oil capsules in the kitchen and I thought these in some way must have contaminated the system. I changed the filter. The next filter didn’t allow much water to pass through, I was disappointed, but I persevered. The next one worked fine, but the following one immediately tainted the water with the taste of fish oil again. Now of the six I have used, three tainted the water and two did not pass much water through.
I emailed your Customer Care Department and they emailed my back a phone number for Customer Support, which I phoned. The Customer Support person said I should have ‘slapped’ the filter that didn’t pass water though. This strange idea isn’t shown on your products. She would not comment on the fish oil taint, but said of the five that had failed, she would replace only the one – the one that was sitting in my sink and I hadn’t disposed of yet.
I’ve let Mike Adam’s know of my problems with your system and I’m writing to you now to see what you may do to remediate the situation. I’m not sure what I shall do next about this, but if you don’t address people’s complaints with a reasonable and generous response you must expect them to complain to others.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- When it worked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Fish oil taste
- Bad customer suport
- No response from company
You May Also Like
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqeSXcXm3ug This is my personnal experience with the Bully Jeff Harmond.. The owner of Missouri Wind and solar is verry VINDICATIVE against anyone that dont buy his product.. Even people that..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "My husband and I rented a vacation rental off of Craigslist. We rented from Jennifer Prevost and she said the apartment was clean and nice. My husband and I drove..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."