We've only been using our zero water for a couple of weeks and initially the water tasted exceptionally good.That was short lived, as now the water has a weird lemony taste, but not in a good way.

You get the feeling something just isn't right.

For what the filters cost they should last a lot longer than 2 weeks.

We are taking this back to where we bought it and will look for a better filtering system.Only this time we'll read the reviews before we buy!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of zerowater water filter from Zerowater. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zerowater to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of water and bad tasting water. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zerowater for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Zerowater - Zd 018 Zd 023 1 Review from Atlanta, Georgia Zerowater "I love my Zero water pitcher and water dispenser. I've noticed the filter changes more often during different season changes of the year. The water where I live is toxic..." Read more Zerowater bad for gums. Zerowater "I just came from the dentist. Ive been drinking 150 oz of Zerowater a day. I thought I was thristy from cleaning pools all day in full uv protective clothes...." Read more Zerowater - "Gold" Particles Zerowater "Like another reviewer, I had the gold not orange granules, a little black too, but mostly these tiny gold, round granules like grains of sand or salt, as you can..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more