I bought a Zero Water dispenser 2 years ago for my counter.Finally needed to change the filter.

Related: Zerowater Water Filter Review

Bought 2 from Walmart. It stopped filtering after about 3 inches of water in the bottom of the dispenser. I've read where the newer filters are slower to filter but come on. 5 hours later and it's not filtering the water from above.

After reading about what is going on with this company and the filters I'm thinking of going to the big, big water jugs and buying a siphon tap for it. Near $30.00 for 2 filters and they aren't filtering?

They really need to read what is happening to their product if they give a darn.Apparently they don't.

Review about: Zerowater Filtration System.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zerowater Water Filter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $75
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Yankton, South Dakota, United States #1309591

Purchased a zero water 10 cup pitcher.We use it to make coffee in The morning.

After a couple of weeks our coffee was very cloudy and tasted bad. I tried a sip from the pitcher and it tasted like vinegar.

Also noticed carbon flakes and yellowish beads on top of filter.Something is definitely wrong with this product and should be avoided.

Jim
Temple, Texas, United States #1301057

A new filter will sometimes get "air locked"--trapped air won't allow the water to flow---put a little water in the tray (enough to cover the filter inlet), and squeeze the lower part of the filter gently to displace the air (you will see air bubbles come to the surface of the water). It should start flowing properly after you do this.

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Verified Representative

Hello, If your filter is not filtering please use this trouble shooting for assistance.

Lift the filter and reservoir out of the pitcher or dispenser and tap the side of the filter using moderate force to help break up the air pocket.Then take just the filter & reservoir to the sink and put about an inch of water into the reservoir and allow that to run through the filter and right into the sink to displace and dispel the air pocket.

After that has completed then return the filter and reservoir to the pitcher or dispenser and continue to filter water as normal.Thank you and please let us know if you need further assistance.