Our well water has around 340 PPM of total dissolved solids and tastes good as is, but I wanted to bring down the tds.A ZeroWater mini filter in a Britta was great for 1 day only, it brought it down to 20 PPM and the taste was the same as from our faucet-very good.

The second day it tasted and smelled fishy and we were unable to drink it so I put in a new filter and its back to 20 PPM. That is way to expensive to change filters every day!

Will not be able to continue buying ZeroWater filters every day.Will have to go back to Britta or make my own filters.

This reviewer shared experience about "only lasted 1 day price to high" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zerowater. The most disappointing about zerowater water filter from Zerowater was fishy taste and smell after 1 day , but reviewer liked filtering ability. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerowater.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Zerowater to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1145094

Could be your extremely high TDS of 250 ppm to start with. I start with 24 TDS city water and my filter yielded 0 ppm for several months before smelling fishy and failing to lower the reading at all.