The first time I bought the ZERO water filter, the water container filtration system worked well for about 3 months.THEN, it just stopped working properly when I started using the replacement filters that come in package of 2.

Related: Zerowater Zf 201 Review

Now, I have to replace the water filters every 3 to 4 weeks!, because the acidic taste in the water comes back very quickly. The acidic taste in the water comes back every 3 - 4 weeks, and I only use the water filter for 1 person in my household.

I am VERY disappointed with the fact that I need to replace the filters every 3-4 weeks, at an expense of $30.00 every 6 weeks (package of 2 filters).I will return this water filter to Bed, Bath & Beyond, as it is cheaper to buy bottled water at COSTCO.

Review about: Zero Water Filter Large Container With Spout.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zerowater Water Filter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $80
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience.When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted.

Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption.

Please reach out to our customer service department so they can assist you further.(800) 503-2939