Zerowater - ZERO WATER Filter does NOT WORK

10 of 450 Zerowater reviews

The first time I bought the ZERO water filter, the water container filtration system worked well for about 3 months.THEN, it just stopped working properly when I started using the replacement filters that come in package of 2.

Now, I have to replace the water filters every 3 to 4 weeks!, because the acidic taste in the water comes back very quickly. The acidic taste in the water comes back every 3 - 4 weeks, and I only use the water filter for 1 person in my household.

I am VERY disappointed with the fact that I need to replace the filters every 3-4 weeks, at an expense of $30.00 every 6 weeks (package of 2 filters).I will return this water filter to Bed, Bath & Beyond, as it is cheaper to buy bottled water at COSTCO.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
10 of 450 Zerowater reviews
ZeroWaterTeam

2 days ago #1291539 Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States

Zerowater verified representative

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience. When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted. Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption. Please reach out to our customer service department so they can assist you further. (800) 503-2939

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zerowater. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zerowater.
Filing a new complaint about
×