Bayonet Point, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Called customer service told them the lid on the pitcher keeps popping off when trying to pour water,I was told to keep my hand on the lid,this sounds simple but when the pitcher is full its a bit heavy for a one handed pour,and I hold the glass with my other hand to prevent the glass form moving while pouring the water into it,so of course the lid starts to slide off,and water spills on my counter??? I only have two hands,didn't know I would need a third hand to handle pouring a glass of water.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service and fish oil taste. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor quality lid for zero water pitcher." of zerowater water filter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Zerowater needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zerowater water filter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zerowater.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Apparently water pitchers are enough to bewilder this poor dowdy woman to her wit's end. Fortunately, there's a customer service number she can call; they'll explain it all very slowly and simply. And if they don't, she'll threaten to leave scathing "reviews" all over the internet....

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1273938

Some people are not fortunate enough to have 2 hands.I posted a comment with a suggestion to fix the problem with the picture instead of just making snarky comments.

I guess there are some people that are only good at running there mouths and others can really use there brains and try to find solutions.I guess I got extra brains instead of hands.

Lid on pitcher pops off while pouring water,fish smell to pitcher where water is put before it goes through filter?