Zerowater - Zero water pitcher.

Called customer service told them the lid on the pitcher keeps popping off when trying to pour water,I was told to keep my hand on the lid,this sounds simple but when the pitcher is full its a bit heavy for a one handed pour,and I hold the glass with my other hand to prevent the glass form moving while pouring the water into it,so of course the lid starts to slide off,and water spills on my counter??? I only have two hands,didn't know I would need a third hand to handle pouring a glass of water.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service
    • Fish oil taste
    • Fishy water

Reason of review:
Poor quality lid for zero water pitcher.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Zerowater Water Filter
Review category
review #763580

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zerowater? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 05 #1089083

Apparently water pitchers are enough to bewilder this poor dowdy woman to her wit's end. Fortunately, there's a customer service number she can call; they'll explain it all very slowly and simply. And if they don't, she'll threaten to leave scathing "reviews" all over the internet....

0 0 Reply

Jan 04 #1088547

Lid on pitcher pops off while pouring water,fish smell to pitcher where water is put before it goes through filter?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zerowater. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Zerowater.
Filing a new complaint about