Called customer service told them the lid on the pitcher keeps popping off when trying to pour water,I was told to keep my hand on the lid,this sounds simple but when the pitcher is full its a bit heavy for a one handed pour,and I hold the glass with my other hand to prevent the glass form moving while pouring the water into it,so of course the lid starts to slide off,and water spills on my counter??? I only have two hands,didn't know I would need a third hand to handle pouring a glass of water.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Fish oil taste
- Fishy water
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Gloria W. and we also had a similar experience. After just one and a half months of using the filter, the water tastes like lemons and when..."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."