Zerowater - Zero Water Short Filter Life Span

11 of 450 Zerowater reviews

I purchased a Zero Water filter Carafe for my daughter in college.After 2.5 weeks the sour taste came.

We returned the filter and was given a new unit. Same result. After 2.5 - 3 weeks sour taste. I purchased new filters and the same occurred.

Most filters last a few months. Zero Water filters do not. Replacing filters every 2-3 weeks at the cost of $35+ is not a efficient option. I am not happy with this.

Zero Water filters must work on the lifespan of their filters. I now have to purchase a PUR or Brita Carafe.

We at least get 3 months lifespan on the filters.I am very disappointed to say the least.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Not having to buy bottled water
  • What I disliked

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 450 Zerowater reviews

Zerowater Response Jan 30

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience. We will make sure that customer service reaches out to you in regards to this. When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted. Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption. We will have customer service contact you to find out more information.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zerowater. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zerowater.
Filing a new complaint about
×