With Company response Not resolved

I purchased a Zero Water filter Carafe for my daughter in college.After 2.5 weeks the sour taste came.

Related: Zerowater - What's going on with the dispenser filters?

We returned the filter and was given a new unit. Same result. After 2.5 - 3 weeks sour taste. I purchased new filters and the same occurred.

Most filters last a few months. Zero Water filters do not. Replacing filters every 2-3 weeks at the cost of $35+ is not a efficient option. I am not happy with this.

Zero Water filters must work on the lifespan of their filters. I now have to purchase a PUR or Brita Carafe.

We at least get 3 months lifespan on the filters.I am very disappointed to say the least.

I liked: Not having to buy bottled water.

I didn't like: Water filters last no more than 3 weeks, Lifespan of filters, Poor qulity filters, Cost of filters, Tastes bad.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zerowater Water Filter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss lifespan of filter not 3 months as solicited / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience.We will make sure that customer service reaches out to you in regards to this.

When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted. Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water.

We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption.We will have customer service contact you to find out more information.