I tasted this water from a friend's Zero water filter and it had been refrigerated. it tasted pure.

I was shocked. I bought one for my brother and for myself. The water tasted awful. I cleaned it out and filtered the water again and again, but still the sour bitter taste.

Almost a lemon flavor, but super bitter. I decided to make tea with it, and see where that went. when I put the milk in my cup of tea, it curdled!!! Maybe Zero water means just that.

No water. Just bitter acidic ***. I still can't figure out why the water I tasted initially at a friends house was so good and my filter is giving me this. I feel that I wasted my money.

Have gone back to Brita. I can not use this filtered water for anything, that's how bad it is.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States #1330163

I'm having this same issue after less than a month. TDS tester reads all dashes on this nasty tasting water

ZeroWaterTeam
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States #1309843
Zerowater Verified Representative

When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted and needs to be replaced. Filter life varies per household - it depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) in your tap water.

Do you know what the TDS of your unfiltered tap water is reading? If so, we can give you an estimate of how many gallons of water you should receive per filter.

Since we have no indication of your TDS levels we cannot determine if this filter failed prematurely or reached end of life. It is important that you periodically test your filtered water with your TDS meter and when the light comes on or the meter reads 006 or higher(depending on which meter you have) the filter should be replaced.