I was happy with it at first.Although more expensive than other water filtrations systems, I did not mind because I liked the way the water tasted.
After about 30-45 days usage, I noticed a foul fish like smell in my kitchen. I cleaned out the fridge and cabinets and the odor remained. I narrowed it down to the Zero Water so I changed the filter. Everything was fine for about 3-4 weeks.
Then the odor returned.
I bought 2 more filters from Amazon.com because they offered them at a reduced price.Even with the reduced price they were expensive and not worth it!
I am going to return it.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Hello My name is Gloria W. and we also had a similar experience. After just one and a half months of using the filter, the water tastes like lemons and when..."
- " AIRBNB SCAM WARNING. Do not use airbnb. If you do, do not use the instant booking feature on airbnb, do not book with hosts who have a "strict cancellation" policy,..."
- "order 2 iphone case on 9/26 and today is 10/9 5:25pm.. still no tracking number update.. contacted Groupon customer week again and asked me to wait few..."
- "I just purchased a brand-new 4 ton Goodman Upon installation vacuum system down when we are already releas the charging system there was no charge filled it with nitrogen and..."
- "This was our first trip to Cancun and we had the best time!! The hotel was beautiful and it's location was perfect. We had an ocean front room and all..."
- "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..."
- "Don't trust this site.. They are number 1 fraud. They play with sentiments of customers. They won't deliver your items in time. My order was supposed to get on 19..."