Great idea, no better water. I think this is "ALL HYPE" and a lot of money being made by the owners! "TDS" Total Dissolved Solids",

that's it! I just tested my Zero water meter on my 1 month old table top system, along with my brand new LG high end fridge (high end filter).

RESULTS;

out of the tap; 107

out of the fridge; 95

out of bottled water (absopure); 232

So, what is this all about? TDS, heavy metals?

People, I would like to hear some responses!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of zerowater filtration system from Zerowater. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Zerowater to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zerowater for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

TDS= total dissolved solids

Dissolved solids come from the water treatment plant wherever you live, and are the remnants of wastewater

That gets fed back to us from these plants.

I'm just a user of this filter system and have actually stored water in used 2 liter bottles for over a year with no side effects from this water.When the filter starts running slow I replace it.

Don't use one of these filters past the slow stage.Hope this helps and they (the filters) are expensive.