Zerowater - ZERO WATER WORKS TO REDUCE GOUT IN PATIENTS

3 of 450 Zerowater reviews

I run a laboratory and we test human blood every day.Of the people I have recommended ZERO WATER to for reduce their Uric Acid blood tests...ALL have lowered their numbers and most have cured themselves of GOUT through using this filter.

I can also say, I do not work for this company "Zero Water" or get paid to state these facts, but if you are a patient who is seeking a natural way to lower your uric acid levels, this is it. It makes sense, because our intake of water is the most consumed item in our diets and critical to our lives, and if we are consuming normal PH levels of 7.0 to 8.0 as an average by consuming most bottled waters or tap water, then it only makes sense to Raise the PH to an alkaline levels far below the normal range thus giving you a map to natural GOUT Treatment. This review is being written to assist patients in their quest for natural treatments. I have been a fan of this filter for years and know how well it works for our patients.

Good Luck and Gob Bless !Sam Brown, PhD

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
Utility
review #1008714
Had an experience with Zerowater? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 450 Zerowater reviews
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zerowater. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zerowater.
Filing a new complaint about
×