I run a laboratory and we test human blood every day.Of the people I have recommended ZERO WATER to for reduce their Uric Acid blood tests...ALL have lowered their numbers and most have cured themselves of GOUT through using this filter.

I can also say, I do not work for this company "Zero Water" or get paid to state these facts, but if you are a patient who is seeking a natural way to lower your uric acid levels, this is it. It makes sense, because our intake of water is the most consumed item in our diets and critical to our lives, and if we are consuming normal PH levels of 7.0 to 8.0 as an average by consuming most bottled waters or tap water, then it only makes sense to Raise the PH to an alkaline levels far below the normal range thus giving you a map to natural GOUT Treatment. This review is being written to assist patients in their quest for natural treatments. I have been a fan of this filter for years and know how well it works for our patients.

Good Luck and Gob Bless !Sam Brown, PhD

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

laura hall

I love my zero water pitcher as long as I dont put it in the fridge the filter lasts ...we live in canada so maybe our drinking water is different..filters are expensive but you would spend the money somewhere else..

Loganville, Georgia, United States #1289110

The lid is impossible to get clean. Terrible design!!!