Bought a zero water replacement filter for my Brita pitcher.After only 8 days there was an awful fish smell....cleaned everything, still smelled fish.

Until my boyfriend poured a glass of water and had to spit it in the sink! It stunk of dead fish....I smelled the pitcher and it to stunk of fish! Needless to say I had to dump the water out and wash the pitcher out. Completely forgetting I used the water in my coffee maker, woke up to coffee with a slight fish taste...smelled the water reserve and my goodness it smelled like a filthy fish tank!

I had to run vinegar through my coffee maker to get the stink out!

Don't waste your money....something just isn't quite right about these filters...it's going back to the store...they aren't getting my hard earned money for filthy fish smelling water!I think I'm taking it to Twitter!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zerowater and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerowater.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Zerowater to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments