Featured Not resolved
2.7

After about 2 weeks the zero water pitcher smelled like nasty fish.I was mixing baby formula with this water!

I'm really disappointed in the product. Wish I would've found these hundreds of other reviews others posted about the same problem!

They make it sound so great on the commercial!Don't buy this junk!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it only lasted three weeks before stinking like a tuna can. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of zerowater filtration system. Zerowater needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zerowater filtration system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zerowater.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

If it smells like fish change the filter. That only happens when filter is old.

I too have been mixing this water with baby formula and cooking with it since I live in an old building and am concerned with lead issues.Same exact scenario happened I ran tap water into the zero water filter and when my boyfriend took a sip he spit it out.

Then we rinsed the container and poured bottled water into it which resulted in the same awful taste.I am very concerned about this especially since feeding it to my baby.