Houston, Texas
Featured Not resolved
2.7

After about 2 weeks the zero water pitcher smelled like nasty fish.I was mixing baby formula with this water!

I'm really disappointed in the product. Wish I would've found these hundreds of other reviews others posted about the same problem!

They make it sound so great on the commercial!Don't buy this junk!

Review about: Zerowater Filtration System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: It only lasted three weeks before stinking like a tuna can.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

I too have been mixing this water with baby formula and cooking with it since I live in an old building and am concerned with lead issues.Same exact scenario happened I ran tap water into the zero water filter and when my boyfriend took a sip he spit it out.

Then we rinsed the container and poured bottled water into it which resulted in the same awful taste.I am very concerned about this especially since feeding it to my baby.

Zerowater Water Filter Review Zerowater "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..." Read more Zerowater - Black and Gold particles on top screen Zerowater "Yesterday morning something new occurred after filling the top water tray: Particles appeared on top of the mesh screen and we thought it had filtered out black and gold particles..." Read more Zerowater Zd 018 Zd 023 1 Review Zerowater "I love my Zero water pitcher and water dispenser. I've noticed the filter changes more often during different season changes of the year. The water where I live is toxic..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more