With Company response Not resolved

I've been using a ZEROWATER 10 cup pitcher for 4 years.I filled it daily and never had to change filter more often than 3 months (as soon as TDS got to 007 I changed it).

Our WELL WATER is 115-125 TDS out of the tap (checked dozens of times over three years). A month ago, bought a 23 cup pitcher, and the FIRST FILTER, FIRST FILL had TDS of 009. Hmmm, not right. Checked the four month old pitcher filter at TDS003.

Swapped filters, ran another gallon through, and TDS was 004. OK, good. Next gallon was TDS006. Not good.

Acidic/fishy taste, also. Somehow, we got a bad set of filters, or something is very wrong with the 23 cup dispenser (yes, we checked filter seal, it's good--remember we've been doing this for 4 years). Suspect a bad lot of filters. Will change whole-house filter today, and try again.

Reported my suspicions to ZEROWATER company site 5 days ago...asked for replacement filter. No response as of today.

As I said, we've been loyal for 4 years and have NEVER had an issue before with filters...but suddenly, we need a filter per gallon?That's not right.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cost vs usability of filters and foul smell and taste of water after too short of a time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of zerowater water filter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Zerowater needs to "replacement filters" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zerowater water filter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zerowater.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Savona, British Columbia, Canada #1285600

Horrible filter system.Get only 1 gallon of filtered water before it has wicked sour taste.

My brita filter will last for a month.

This filter lasts a day!TDS from each measured the same.

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are not sure who you have tried to contact but we will make sure customer service reaches out to you. You are correctly using your filter as you mentioned and it is not normal to have an initial difference in taste/smell with a new filter.