With Company response Not resolved

I've been using a ZEROWATER 10 cup pitcher for 4 years.I filled it daily and never had to change filter more often than 3 months (as soon as TDS got to 007 I changed it).

Our WELL WATER is 115-125 TDS out of the tap (checked dozens of times over three years). A month ago, bought a 23 cup pitcher, and the FIRST FILTER, FIRST FILL had TDS of 009. Hmmm, not right. Checked the four month old pitcher filter at TDS003.

Swapped filters, ran another gallon through, and TDS was 004. OK, good. Next gallon was TDS006. Not good.

Acidic/fishy taste, also. Somehow, we got a bad set of filters, or something is very wrong with the 23 cup dispenser (yes, we checked filter seal, it's good--remember we've been doing this for 4 years). Suspect a bad lot of filters. Will change whole-house filter today, and try again.

Reported my suspicions to ZEROWATER company site 5 days ago...asked for replacement filter. No response as of today.

As I said, we've been loyal for 4 years and have NEVER had an issue before with filters...but suddenly, we need a filter per gallon?That's not right.

Review about: Zerowater Water Filter.

I didn't like: Cost vs usability of filters, Foul smell and taste of water after too short of a time.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $30
Preferred solution replacement filters

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

Savona, British Columbia, Canada #1285600

Horrible filter system.Get only 1 gallon of filtered water before it has wicked sour taste.

My brita filter will last for a month.

This filter lasts a day!TDS from each measured the same.

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are not sure who you have tried to contact but we will make sure customer service reaches out to you. You are correctly using your filter as you mentioned and it is not normal to have an initial difference in taste/smell with a new filter.