Zerowater Water Filter Review
We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee.The 25th day i poured a glass of water and the taste was that of a poison.
We bought a new one and that last 21 days .
I am hoping either we bought defective filters or the tap water in Ann Arbor is so bad it is prematurely clogging the filters .we are now testing every pitcher of water before using for coffee.If third one last less than 30 fills we will be looking to a different brand.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."