Zerowater Water Filter Review
We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee.The 25th day i poured a glass of water and the taste was that of a poison.
We bought a new one and that last 21 days .
I am hoping either we bought defective filters or the tap water in Ann Arbor is so bad it is prematurely clogging the filters .we are now testing every pitcher of water before using for coffee.If third one last less than 30 fills we will be looking to a different brand.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Called customer service told them the lid on the pitcher keeps popping off when trying to pour water,I was told to keep my hand on the lid,this sounds simple but..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."