Featured With Company response Not resolved
1.4

We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee.The 25th day i poured a glass of water and the taste was that of a poison.

We bought a new one and that last 21 days .

I am hoping either we bought defective filters or the tap water in Ann Arbor is so bad it is prematurely clogging the filters .we are now testing every pitcher of water before using for coffee.If third one last less than 30 fills we will be looking to a different brand.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zerowater and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zerowater.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Zerowater to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

tommytwotone
Moorhead, Minnesota, United States #1261627

the filters are junk!! over priced and dangerous

ZeroWaterTeam
Zerowater Response

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us.When you notice a difference in taste and/or smell this means your filter has been exhausted and needs to be replaced.

This is unlike conventional filters which you will not know when they need to be replaced. Filter life depends on two things - the amount of TDS (total dissolved solids) in your water and household water consumption.

So filter life will vary per household.We hope this was helpful in understanding the technology of the product.

tommytwotone
to Zerowater Response Moorhead, Minnesota, United States #1261635

I only had new replaced filter for 2 weeks and the cost of $16 each not a viable option. that bitter tasting water. We have a good water system in Fargo and for the little bit of water used not worth it.