It lasted for around 10 gals. Way cheaper to buy bottled spring water. I have well water and i have a softener.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zerowater Water Filter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

ZeroWaterTeam
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States #1291536
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience.When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted.

Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption.

Please reach out to our customer service department so they can assist you further.(800) 503-2939

Zerowater Zd 018 Zd 023 1 Review Zerowater "I love my Zero water pitcher and water dispenser. I've noticed the filter changes more often during different season changes of the year. The water where I live is toxic..." Read more Review about Zerowater Replacement Filter from Denville, New Jersey Zerowater "Bought a zero water replacement filter for my Brita pitcher. After only 8 days there was an awful fish smell....cleaned everything, still smelled fish. Until my boyfriend poured a glass..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Zerowater - Longtime user - very disappointed with old/new pitcher design, filters Zerowater "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more