My filter was very short lived for the cost of the system and the worst past is the horrible fish smell once the filter is bad and needs replaced. It's enough to make you sick! I'm very dissatisfied and would never recommend this product to anyone I care about and I'd love a refund since I purchased the pitcher as well as 5 travel filter water bottles for each member of my family!

Review about: Zerowater Water Pitcher.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zerowater Water Filter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zerowater?

Comments

anonymous

filter does not last long!expensive.

sour tasting water.

dissapointed and too late to return it.hate this product!

ZeroWaterTeam
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States #1291535
Zerowater Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry to hear of your experience.When you notice a difference in taste/smell this means the filter has been exhausted.

Filter life depends on your household water consumption and the amount of TDS in you unfiltered tap water. We cannot determine if the filter failed prematurely as we have no indication of your tap water quality nor the daily water consumption.

Please reach out to our customer service department so they can assist you further.(800) 503-2939